Friday, June 20, 2014

Super Smash is a Nintendo Game Which Means Nintendo Characters


     This is something that's been bugging me. I go online, curious to see how people are reacting to Super Smash. I see lots and lots of Goku, Geno, Naruto, Ryu, Knuckles, Cloud, etc. Why? I don't know. Maybe because people don't understand this is a Nintendo franchise. You may find this totally crazy, but it's actually difficult to get 3rd party characters in this game. Blasphemy? Nope. Not only that, but Nintendo's got plenty of other characters to use. They don't need to spend time, effort and loads of money to stuff in Sora. I like those characters, but that doesn't mean they'll fit in. It doesn't mean they have a moveset already laid out for them. Characters, full characters, take weeks to make. They can't throw them in like sprinkles on ice cream, because if you spend too much time putting sprinkles on the ice cream, you'll have sprinkle soup. I understand your need for your favorite characters, but you aren't going to want to play as them, let alone anybody, if the gameplay in general sucks eggs. I can hope and pray for Krystal and you can make your shrine to Nintendo because you want Naruto. The likelihood of Naruto instead of Krystal is kind of low. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism