Friday, June 28, 2013

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 3D- Just a Lot of Words or Entirely Worth Talking About


     I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. I love it almost as much as I love chocolate, Naruto, and Pokemon. It doesn't necessarily make sense to me, or anyone else I know who enjoys the franchise, but the gameplay is what matters. Even if Mickey is on the cover, it's worth being made fun of.
     First of all, if you haven't played any other Kingdom Hearts games, then don't start with this one, for the sake of plot and also because I don't want your brain to burst into a billion pieces.
     Let me say that this game, for being portable, is drop-dead gorgeous, as Kingdom Hearts games must be at the standards of Disney Interactive and Ledgendary Developer/Publisher Square Enix. If you don't know what Square Enix is, then you should be one of those noobs who talks about how much he loves the company he can't name for making Mario. That's how amazing this company is.
     If platforming is what you want, you're in for a treat. Magic and blades, the ultimate nerdy package and the reason for the exsistance of Fire Emblem. It's a fun game, but even if the NPC's are perfect, and the commands are cool, if you get a t-rex to act like a puppy, or if the levels bring back pleasant memories from your childhood, there are some issues.
     It costs a lot of money to get dream eater ingredients, and some of the cool ones, like the sabretoothed tiger, are almost impossible. It's ridiculous how unfairly balanced Sora and Riku are, as Riku has more bosses and has more difficulty leveling up.When you can't kill young Xeanort, cry me a river. I can't do squat to 'em either.
     In all, this game is totally and unfairly difficult, but I can't say how much fun it was getting to my breaking point.Though I haven't met a single person who has gotten past where I am, it's OK. It's not exactly possible...
8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism