Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Super Legend of the Fire Red Air Ride Bros.

http://t4ak.roblox.com/efa3e9079dfca0729ea2bddb3b19d960

     If you could only have Link, Mario,Pikachu or Kirby in the next Super Smash, who would you choose?  Well, those might not be the decisions, but Nintendo is gonna' have to crack a few eggs to make the holy omelet they're cooking. They have removed Subspace Emissiary because one of the scenes was released on the internet. With the removal of Toon Link, and the undeniable, yet not confirmed deletion of Lucario, Wolf, Ike, and Solid Snake, and the scary thought that they haven't confirmed the commonly appearing Zelda, Peach, Jigglypuff, and Ness, most are concerned if Nintendo is on the right track. I, for one, don't really like the main characters.I love my Zelda. I like Ness, Peach, Ice Climbers, R.O.B(shocker), Meta Knight, Game & Watch and Ike. I have preferences. I love Kirby and F-Zero stages, I never use any mode but stock, and I enjoy killing Squirtle, as I really,really, really despise Squirtle. Will what I want be in the next SSB? Will I be one of the cracked eggs? Probably so. All you can do is hope and pray that your favorites make it in.

1 comment:

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism