Monday, July 1, 2013

Olimar is Dead? Or is he just really, really slow?


     So, Olimar isn't the protagonist of Pikmin 3, I know, but I didn't know the name of any of the new adventurers, and my sadness destroyed my motivation to find out. Nintendo has been holding back for a while, and I'm getting angry. If it takes any longer, then they won't get any buyers, because Pokemon is coming out in October. Basically, Pikmin was supposed to come out in the launch window of the Wii U, but Nintendo was pressed for time, so they sent it all the way to June. Then, in order to make people even more irritated, they sent it to August 4th. Hopefully, they won't push the date any farther. Other games I'm looking forward to:Super Mario 3D World, Pokemon X/Y, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS, Legend of Zelda Wii U Title, and the Sonic title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism