Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sorry for the Hold-Up


     Recently, I haven't posted any reviews. This is due to the lack of money, as I have none. However, this is also because I have no games that have been released recently besides Pikmin 3, of which I cannot get because of faulty nunchucks and lack of money. However, if I can find a way to get a boost in the pageviews on this blog, then I can put up AdSense and get enough money to keep this going, because I can't keep reviews afloat if I don't have anything to review. However, if you want something to see if Pikmin 3 is worth it, which I'm sure it is, just check http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/22/pikmin-3-review Otherwise, I don't have anything to give besides hope that you'll subscribe and articles anticipating releases. However, come Christmas, I plan to have the Wind Waker remake, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Full Burst for the PC(of which I'm most excited about), and Super Mario 3D World, as well as guaranteeing I possess SSB Wii U ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism