Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Be a Good Nerd, Not a Stupid one



In the year 2013, this man decided
to wear this costume even at the cost
of his own dignity
     OK, so this is a message to all nerd kind, including myself. I can't imagine life without a couple gaming trinkets, or a game based off your favorite TV series, even if it's horrible, but for the love of all that is geek, please don't dress like Krystal. Of everything you could do, you don't need to be like that. There are limits to how far you need to go. I know it's a little late for this, as weirdoes have already appeared and disappeared at the San Diego Comic-con, but it's just something I need to say. When people say the sky is the limit, they don't mean the edge of the exosphere. It's not right to expose people to your style based off of Hyrule's finest. Honestly, if I wanted to see a 40 year old woman fit into Sheik's clothing, I would search among the already enormous gallery of weird old people in nerdy cosplay costumes. Don't...just don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism