Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Polishing Just Isn't Good Enough


     "Hey, did you guys hear? Another Zelda, a remake of Ocarina of Time, but in 3D! Oh, the nostalgia! Oh, they made a Wii U HD Wind Waker! Neat, I can do what I did on the first one, but I'll have my trusty gamepad and my boat will go faster! Oh, hey, there's now a Kirby Collection, all the same games, just prettier! I could totally buy that even though I already have all those games!",says NO ONE.
Just... one more... sequel..ugh
     Look, I'm all for HD, though I've never actually noticed the graphical difference. 3D is cool and all, but why can't we make something new? I mean, there are more Final Fantasies than I have fingers and toes. Mario has gone on for more than 2 decades. I love Sonic, but he's dead now. Seriously, who waited for Lost Worlds? And how many were severely devastated? Everyone was, that is, the small fan base who still had faith in Sega. You can't just expect your games to magically get better. When they're done, they're done.Respect the dead, physically and metaphorically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules
NO Cussing
NO Non-supportive Criticism